Renew-e’s focus is on the Just-Energy-Transition in Southern Africa and the development of gas and renewable energy projects. Renew-e also advises parties on their entry into the hydrogen economy.
Our services include:
- Market Analysis
- Project Development
- Technical support
- Leading negotiations
- Lenders Technical Advisory
- Project Financing
- Financial modeling
- Mergers & Acquisitions advisory
- Due diligence of potential PV solar acquisition targets for REIPPP.
- Analysis of hydrogen opportunities in South Africa.
- Assessment of two ESKOM coal-fired power stations to evaluate performance and identify actionable
recommendations to improve power station performance.
- Leading commercial negotiations and techno-commercial support for a 200 MW hybrid power station for
the RMIPPP program which consisted of PV and gas-fired facilities.
- Techno-commercial and M&A advisory services for a bid for Sasol’s stake in the Mozambique-South Africa
ROMPCO gas pipeline valued at $ 500 million and acquisition of Sasol’s South African gas distribution
- Advisory services to the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) and Empresa Nacional De
Hidrocarbonetos (ENH) regarding the infrastructural requirements and gas monetization options for the gas
fields in northern Mozambique.
- Advisory services to the Southern African Development Community (SADC) for the Regional Gas
- Advised IPPs regarding the wheeling of electricity across Southern Africa Power Pool (SAPP) member’s
- M&A preparation for the disposal process of loss-making shafts as part of the restructuring of Implats’
Rustenburg platinum operations.
- Lender’s Technical Advisor for three healthcare facilities in South Africa.